As we stand on the door step to a New Year, it is that time of year that we close the door on the past year and look forward to upcoming New Year.
With many blogs and websites focusing on their hobby projects for the future. I am going to have a different slant on what my aims are.
- I am looking forward to having the majority of the UK, Europe and World vaccinated, so that we can all look forward to getting back to a new society. I say new society as I hope that we have all learnt to be more caring and understanding of each through a troubled and turbulent 2020.
- Looking forward to seeing my Mum who I have not seen for all of 2020 apart from via Zoom calls and 3 cancelled trips to Spain to try an see her.
- Play a face to face game. I don't care what the game is :)
- Expand and grow my cooking and drinks blog.
- Loose weight and get back control of my body. I have been working on this for a few months now. But I am going to tie up weight loss with buying new models.
- Paint more than I buy. (HAHAHAHAAAA ) we all know that this is a virtual impossiblity.