Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Monday, November 16, 2020

BloodBowl My Pre-Order


 I was certain when the pre order window opened it was just going to be the second edition box set that was going in my cart. But as we all know stranger things have happened in that mad 5 minutes before the pre-orders go live.

By the time I have completed my cart it seems that all the new releases baring the 2 books are now sat snugly in my pre-order. Oh well never mind looks like going to have a fun unboxing when it all arrives.

With a 2 week pre-order window this gives me 2 weeks to get the Halfing team painted and ready for the pitch.

Fairly certain I have my colour scheme sorted in my head, now just time to get the team name and background worked on. 

Really looking to this week on Warhammer Community and the reveals that they will be showing this week.

It is going to be hard on which team I am going to paint first. Orcs, Humans or the new Undead,


Catch up later in the week when I should be showing off the new team strip for the Halflings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TOUCHDOWN THURSDAYS: Frank ‘n’ Stein

  The Warhammer Community posted up today the latest Star Play to run ok well stomp onto the pitch. It is an age old fan favorite  Frank ‘n’...