Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

C'Tan Shard of the Void Dragon Unboxing

 

Like many of you out there I have been caught by the Necron bug. Gw's recent releases for this army have been nothing short of stunning, 

I have been working my way through the Elite box as I sadly missed out on Idomitus box set. More pics of those to follow. So pre-wave 2 Lockdown I treated myself to the C;tan Shard of the Void Dragon.

Until I pluck up the courage to pick up the Silent King this will be the centre piece of my army and certainly will be pushing my painting skills.



As you can see by the sprue shots there are some very fine details on this model and I will be building this in sub assemblies and painting before the final assembly.

Check back in when I will have completed the sub assemblies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOUCHDOWN THURSDAYS: Frank ‘n’ Stein

  The Warhammer Community posted up today the latest Star Play to run ok well stomp onto the pitch. It is an age old fan favorite  Frank ‘n’...